Saturday 13 April 2013

My beautiful Easter swap gifts


My lovely Easter swap parcel from Leanne arrived and didn't she spoil me!!A gorgeous applique bunny bag, he is adorable, as is the little bunny with the orange spots who was carefully guarding some yummy easter eggs that the family enjoyed...... Some pretty fabrics, buttons, some yummy DMC threads in colours that make me think of Easter, some sweet little iron-on birdie patches and a length of the measuring tape that you can stitch onto little projects - I've been looking for some of that for a while.
Thank you so much Leanne, I love it all and really enjoyed our swap......

What are your plans for the weekend?  There really needs to be some serious housework happen here this weekend, our youngest daughter and I are off on her school camp next week, so must get myself organised ..... it should be lots of fun(the camp, not the housework...lol)  
So maybe not too much stitching time here, but I live in hope!

Till next time....... happy stitching.........Nicky x

PS - Thanks for all the comments and advice about how you stitch down your dresden plate blocks. The jury is still out but I will have to make a decision once I get all the blocks sewn.   My FNWF efforts last week got all the 'petal' parts made and a couple more put together, but just never got back here to show them........ what a hopeless blogger I've been lately!

12 comments:

Christine M said...

Hi Nicky. Leanne has sent you some gorgeous gifts. The little bag is so cute. Enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

wow such a gorgeous swap parcel to receive Nicky,love it all,enjoy.xx

Anthea said...

Beautiful gifts from Leanne there Nicky! I love the 'tape measure' trim... enjoy!
And I hope the camp is enjoyable, have fun! x

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Beautiful Swap gifts. hugs

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nicky...wow...she did spoilt you rotten....lucky girl...

Leanne said...

I'm so happy you liked your gifts Nicky, they were fun to make. Have fun at camp.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous gifts for you Nicky. Hope you have a great week at camp :)

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous gifts...have fun at camp!

Maria said...

Such scrumptious treats! Have a great time at camp Nicky - hope it all goes well.

Annie said...

What a wonderful package of gifts! Must have been so much fun to open that and sort through all the goodies!

Have a great week..

Grethe said...

Lovely bunny, beautiful gift! I`m sure you are soon back from an enjoyable camp:-)

Julie said...

How fun I love the little bunny bag. You are one lucky girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails