Sunday 28 August 2011

Congratulations to ...........


 .......... Tatyana of Tatkis - mouse house, who has won the cross-stitch goodies, mostly LHN patterns, Crescent Colours threads and some Weeks Dye Works fabric for the snowman ornament  ..................
and Christine of Auntie's Quaint Quilts who has won Ruby, Martinique, and Countdown to Christmas charm packs and some Riley Blake fat quarters.

I have to confess that Tatyana actually had her name drawn out in BOTH draws, but in the interests of fairness and spreading the love a little further afield I drew a second name for the charm packs, and Christine was the second winner.  Who would have thought, there were over 60 names in each draw - I'd definitely be buying a lottery ticket this week Tatyana!   

So ladies, if you want to email me your addresses I'll get these goodies on their way to you.  Thanks for all the comments and entries and for helping me celebrate 100 posts of sharing my stitching life with you.

We spent yesterday moving the younger ewes around the farm into their lambing paddocks, the farm is very wet and muddy, after the cold miserable end to winter we've had.  Today is a beautiful sunny day though, so I'm going to make the most of some time in the garden before lambing starts getting really busy.  We had about half a dozen of the older ewes had their lambs yesterday, so only a few thousand to go!  

I hope you're having a nice weekend too ............ happy stitching ............. Nicky


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done to the 2 lucky ladies and boy sounds like you are busy with the farm

By Hoki Quilts said...

Congratulations to both of the lucky winners, and a huge 'good on you' for running such a great draw.
hugs
Miche'le

rosie said...

You are a generous soul.. The lucky ladies are going to have a lot of fun..
Good luck with the lambing, and I hope the weather stays nice for you..

suzitee said...

Lucky girls! Hope the weather plays nice...thousands to go? Oh my goodness!

Tricia T said...

Congratulations! I am thrilled to hear that it is lambing time again. I hope you don't get any nasty snow storms like last year!

Deborah said...

Congrats to both of the winners!

Raewyn said...

Thank you for the opportunity to enter your generous giveaway!!! Hope the sunny weather continues for lambing.

Grethe said...

Congratulations to the two lucky
winners!
and Happy Stitching to you inbetween all the sweet,little lambs being born:-)

Tatkis said...

WOW! I can't believe it, Nicky!
It's a great idea about lottery ticket ;))))

Big hugs,
Tatyana

Christine said...

This is very exciting ... thank you so much. I have emailed my address.

Bev C said...

Hello Nicky,

I think you should be the lotto lady drawing the same lady twice. Congrats to the winners.
Enjoy the sunshine Nicky,hope the weather stays fine for the lambing.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners!! Hope the lambing goes really well and you get some nice sunny days to dry out those paddocks!

Siobhán said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Carol said...

Congratulations to the winners :)

It must be such a wonderfully joyful time of year at your farm with all the little lambs being born, Nicky...Please post some photos when you get a chance!

Anne said...

Congrats ladies on the win! You two are very lucky and your giveaway was soooo generous!!

Googy Girl said...

congrats to the winners .....
these farms sure do keep you girls busy.....

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

great to see sunny days, so gardening sounds fabulous, I am sure this lovely weather means you will soon be very busy lambing!

Julie said...

Congrats! I need to keep up on my blogging better I missed this one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails