Thursday 17 March 2011

Check this out........

Back again - 2 posts in a day - pretty much unheard of around here.
I found this earlier on the Yahoo home page.  I'm amazed by the flashmob phenomen - obviously this was very well planned, but have a look and see what you think. What a fun way to get in the groove of St Paddy's Day! Just wish I was lucky enough to have been in Sydney to have seen it. Or anywhere else exciting would have been fine too. lol




I've never tried linking to a Youtube clip before, so I hope this works.
Right then, catch you later.........Nicky

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Very fun! We enjoyed that one.

Anonymous said...

it was great,a nice surprise

BubzRugz said...

such fun.... happy St Paddy's...
Hugz

Sylvia said...

The link worked fine - I would love to see a flash mob IRL someday.

Sweet Sue said...

Luved it, TFS!

brandy1 said...

Loved it.Love those impromptu acts at various places around the world. Shirley

Unknown said...

I Love it TFS..I love how they all just kept coming in and all dressed in whatever...I use to get the train from there when I was a wee lass working in Sydney...perfect location to do something like that...
cheers

Anonymous said...

Thats is awesome - made me want to get up and dance too. If I had the room at the moment, that is :)

Siobhán said...

That is so cool!! My daughter did Irish dancing for years. I always wanted to put on her hard shoes and dance through my kitchen, LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails