Thursday 18 March 2010

With humble thanks

I am very humbled to receive this kind award from Cyndi . Thanks so much Cyndi, you are too kind, and I am very honoured to accept it from you.

The rules as copied from Cyndi are:

1) Accept the award. See above
2) Thank the person who gave you the award. See above
3) Add a link to the person who gave you the award. See link above
4) Put the award on your blog. See below
5) Write 10 things about yourself others might not know about you.  See below
6) Pass the award on to 10 others. See below

Ten things you might not know about me, in no particular order:

1. I am the middle child of three children.
2. I grew up on a dairy farm, with beautiful Jersey cows.
3. I really dislike all seafood, including shellfish.  Basically if it lives in water, I won't eat it.
4. I am trained as a veterinary nurse.
5. One of our favourite summer activities is to get away to the lake or river in our jet boat.
6. I can't stop myself from buying quilting fabric and cross stitch patterns(OK maybe you knew that already) LOL
7. I work part time as an office administrator in a retirement home.
8. My husband and I have been married for 13 years.
9. Our farm is in a beautiful valley, surrounded by native forest. 
10. At high school, I played lots of sport, netball, basketball, squash, rugby, tennis, almost anything.  I still enjoy sport, but don't play so much now, as we live a long way from anywhere.

As I have been looking around some of my favourite blogs, many have already received this award, so I am going to renege on the last rule of the award.  Hope that is OK!  I love looking at blogs - you are all so inspiring and welcoming.

I have a small confession to make.  I have been working hard on my Numbers sampler in the last few days, and have completed number 9, BUT I started a little Easter project last night, Good Eggs by The Trilogy.  My resolve to get some WIP's completed is being very tested it seems.  I have never stitched any Easter projects before, but there has been such beauty displayed everywhere recently, that I couldn't stop myself,  Such a lack of willpower, I know.  It is gorgeous though.  Will try and get some pics of progress when the weather improves.

Till next time...........Happy Stitching

1 comment:

Hanne-Kristine said...

Congratulations with your award and thank you for visiting my blog.
Have a real nice weekend

All well, hk

ps.. I like comment`s too... :oD

Related Posts with Thumbnails